Piórem po Gminie
I. General Information
1. ORGANISER OF THE CONTEST
The Pro Liberis et Arte Foundation in cooperation with primary schools from Bartoszyce County.
2. The subject of the writing competition is a literary text about events, history, environment or people connected with the region (Bartoszyce County).
Texts can describe:
(a) some event, history, legend or disaster that took part in Bartoszyce County;
(b) a person or a group of people associated with Bartoszyce County, e.g. a music band, football team;
(c) a personal story of a person or family who live/lived in Bartoszyce County;
(d) problems and worries, things that you like or dislike in your environment;
(e) nature or findings associated with your county or region.
Primary school students (classes IV-VI) from Bartoszyce County.
4. Contest goals:
- to arouse children’s and teenagers’ interest in local history, nature and current events
- to develop writing skills;
- to develop an interest in taking notice of interesting and intriguing people, events and phenomena;
- to motivate to express standpoints, opinions and beliefs.
- One First Place Winner will get a one-term English course in a foreign languages school in Bartoszyce and pocket money for transport tickets (the prize value is 1,000 PLN).
- Five best participants will receive interesting books.
- The best texts will be published on the Foundation’s official website.